TPC Stonebrae is a private Country Club for the benefit of our Members and their Guests. We look forward to hosting you and ask you to adhere to the following Guest Policies:
- Gentlemen and ladies are requested to dress in a fashion compatible with the appropriate occasion.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on Club Facilities except in the locker rooms and pool areas.
- When hats are worn outside, bills should face forward. Please note that hats are not permitted to be worn in the Dormy House Restaurant at any time.
- Collared shirts are required for men and must be tucked in at all times. (Turtle necks and mock necks are permitted)
- No denim is allowed to be worn on Golf Course, Driving Range and Practice Facility.
- Bathing suits, cover ups and work out gear is only permitted in the Fitness Facility and Pool Area.
- Tank tops, tube tops, mid drifts, tee shirts, short-shorts, overly baggy shorts/pants, cargo pants/shorts, pajama bottoms and sweat pants are not permitted on Club Facilities.
Golf Course Policies
- Golfers must adhere to Pace of Play rules to ensure all rounds are completed in no more than four and a half hours.
- Golf Carts must be driven on Golf Cart Paths at all times and are required to adhere to the 90* Rule for entering and exiting the Fairways on days where Golf Carts are allowed off the path.
- Golf Carts are not permitted to be driven in the Parking Lots or Residential Streets in the Stonebrae Community under any circumstance.
- Golfers are asked to fill all divots with sand provided on golf carts and repair ball marks on the greens.
Payments & Credit Cards
- Guests may use their own credit cards to pay for merchandise and guest fees at TPC Stonebrae.
- Please note there are no ATM’s located on property and only Credit/Debit Cards and Cash are accepted.
- We ask that all guests adhere to our no smoking on Club Facilities policy.
Directions and Contact Information
- TPC Stonebrae is located at 202 Country Club Drive, Hayward, CA 94542
- For any questions on our Guest Policies, please call (510) 728-7878 and a member of our Staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Click here for directions on how to travel to TPC Stonebrae
We thank you in advance for your cooperation of our Guest Policies and we look forward to you visiting TPC Stonebrae.